If you're new to Data Republic or the concept of data exchange, this is the place to get an introductory crash course.
- How does data exchange benefit the consumer or the public?
- How does Data Republic ensure consumer privacy and compliance with law?
- On what basis is an organization I transact with allowed to collect, store, and sell my data to someone else?
- How is personal information (PII) removed from the data?
- Can I be identified by my data if it finds its way onto Data Republic’s platform?
- As an individual, can I opt in/out of having my data used?